Supporting evidence for a primary place

A number of schools require extra information in order to process an application for a place at that school. These are normally voluntary aided schools and include Roman Catholic schools and some Church of England schools.

Schools require the following information:

  • Copy of baptism certificate - for all voluntary aided schools, please send a photocopy of you child's baptism certificate direct to the school(s) concerned
  • Supplementary form - copies of these supplementary forms are available in the downloadable documents section

Please note that this is not an exhaustive list. If the school you are applying for is not listed below, please check with the school concerned that they do not require you to complete a supplementary form. Forms are also available for collection direct from these schools. Parents applying for a place at one of these schools should complete both the supplementary form and the common application form (online application form). Failure to complete both forms could affect your chances of getting a place at a school of your preference.

Information should be sent to:

  • Baptism certificates and supplementary forms - please send directly to the school concerned
  • Common application form - please send to the address below

If you are applying for a place at a voluntary aided school in another local authority, please check directly with that school or local authority whether any supplementary information is required.

This page was last updated on 11 January 2022

Rate this page