Adult social care appreciation, complaints or concerns

Tell the Adult Social Care service about your experience so that they can improve services for everyone.

Appeal if you are unhappy with the outcome or decision of an assessment or support plan.

Complain if you are unhappy with how an assessment was carried out, or about the care and support you use.

Compliment when it goes better than expected. 

More in this section