Appealing against an adult social care assessment or support plan

If you disagree with the outcome (decision) of an assessment or your support plan, you can appeal.

You should have new information or believe that the person that assessed your needs did not take into account or understand something you told them.

You should complete the appeals form below.


If you need help filling in the form, or help telling adult social care why you are making the appeal. MIND in Salford can help.

Downloadable documents

If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.

Rate this page