Welfare rights advice

Working out what you're entitled to and what your rights are can be complicated. Our team of expert advisers can offer personalised expert support and advice.

You can get an estimate of your potential benefits entitlement using the Better Off online benefit checker  based on the information you supply. However if your situation is not straight forward, your circumstances are changing or if you are under 18 or a student you will need more individual advice. This is particularly important if you are unsure whether to claim Universal Credit or stay on your existing benefits.

Our contact us for advice page gives details of special language services, phone numbers and how to access the service via your GP. Alternatively you can fill in our request advice form and the team will contact you.

Welfare Rights and Debt Advice Service

Rate this page