Business advice

If you need help or advice and are not a Salford based business you will need to contact your local trading standards department.

You can identify your local authority by searching with your postcode on the Chartered Trading Standards Institute's website.

Guidance material and advice to business can be found on the following websites:

  • Business companion - provides information for businesses and individuals that need to know about trading standards and consumer protection legislation
  • GOV.UK - home to government services and information

Other guidance

Rate this page