The information and advice area on the ground floor is a market place for services who provide a wide range of information and advice to customers:
- Citizens Advice Bureau hold a drop in service every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 10am and 2pm. Contact their telephone advice service on 0300 3309 074 Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm.
- Connexions provide careers information, advice and guidance to young people in Salford who are aged between 13 and 24 (and up to 25 for young people with learning difficulties and disabilities). For more information, visit the Connexions website.
- Police Community Support Officers hold an advice surgery every Friday between 4pm and 5pm.
- Achieve Recovery Services offer specialist drug and alcohol advice, support and treatment.
- Salford Credit Union is a not for profit organisation that offers customers an easy way to save and an affordable way to borrow. Contact them on 0161 686 5880.
- Skills and work is a supportive service that works with unemployed people over the age of 25.
- Work Choice support Salford residents who have health conditions or disabilities back into the work place. To find out how to join Work Choice, speak to a Disability Employment Adviser at your local Jobcentre Plus.
- The Growth Company help people with training in interview techniques and CV writing. Contact them on 0161 359 3338.
- Welfare Rights and Debt Advice service can offer you free, confidential and independent advice on your welfare benefits, tax credits or debt problems. For more information telephone 0161 793 3550.