The information and advice area on the ground floor is a market place for services who provide a wide range of information and advice to customers:
- Being Well coaching is for people who want to make a lasting positive change to feel happier and healthier. For more information or to make an appointment telephone 0161 212 5831
- Citizens Advice Bureau hold a drop in service every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 10am to 2pm
- Skills and work is a supportive service that works with unemployed people over the age of 25.
- Welfare Rights and Debt Advice service offer free, confidential and independent advice on welfare benefits, tax credits and debt problems. For more information telephone 0161 793 3550.
- Work Choice support Salford residents who have health conditions or disabilities back into the work place. To find out how to join Work Choice, speak to a disability employment advisor at your local Jobcentre Plus
This page was last updated on 6 July 2017