It's quicker, easier and better to pay by Direct Debit.
To set up your Direct Debit, you will need your council tax reference number along with your bank account number and sort code.
Request a Direct Debit to be set up
You can also set it up using your Salford customer account.
The benefits of Direct Debit
Not only does paying by Direct Debit save the council money, but it also makes life easier for you too. Benefits include:
- Choose from four Direct Debit dates of 1, 5, 15 and 25 of each month.
- No need to remember to make a payment (one less thing to worry about!)
- If your annual bill changes, the monthly payment amount will automatically update
- There's no postage to pay
- It saves queuing up in the Post Office or corner shop
- You're covered by the Direct Debit guarantee scheme offered by your bank
This page was last updated on 21 June 2017