Salford City Council has partnered with Public Health England to produce a workplace health programme to help organisations support the overall health and wellbeing of their employees.
You can build your own workplace health programme from any of the below:
- A health and wellbeing needs assessment to baseline the current health and wellbeing of your workforce
- NHS or Workplace health checks measure an individual’s height, weight, BMI, waist circumference, blood pressure and cholesterol levels. NHS Health Checks are free of charge if qualifying criteria is met.
- A suite of wellbeing workshops provide education around areas of health interest, or areas of concern highlighted via the health checks or health and wellbeing needs assessment
- Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) accredited training, offering a variety of bespoke Level 2 training programmes such as ‘Understanding Behaviour Change’, and ‘Making Every Contact Count’ (MECC)
- Bespoke Wellbeing Champions training for employees to champion health and wellbeing in your organisation and support their colleagues to better health
- Free weight management and stop smoking support
For further information and to request a copy of our full Workplace Health brochure
Take our quick workplace questionnaire and request a call back
Health and work cycle
Meet the Health Improvement team