Apply for a personal licence

Persons supervising premises where alcohol is supplied will need a personal licence. 

Before you apply

You must live in Salford to use this form.

Please be aware that you should not apply for a personal licence with Salford City Council if you already hold a personal licence, or have a personal licence application outstanding with another licensing authority in England or Wales.

To apply for a personal licence, you will need to upload the following documentation now:

  • A copy of your licensing qualification certificate
  • A passport size photograph, signed/endorsed on the rear to show it is a true likeness of you.
  • A copy of a document proving you have the right to live and work in the UK (passport, biometric card)

You will need to pay the licence fee of £37 now by debit or credit card. The fee is non-refundable in the event your application is declined.

At the end of this form, you will be asked to post to us an original copy of your Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate to us. Your DBS must be dated within the last 28 days. Please don't upload a copy of the DBS certificate now. Your certificate will be returned to you by post once a decision has been made about your application.

Apply for a personal licence

Rate this page