Help and support for students

We provide a number of services and grants to help pupils and students achieve the most out of their education.

The type of help on offer is broadly split into two groups - help for school pupils and help for students in further and higher education.

Financial help and advice for school pupils:

Financial help and advice for students (16 years and over)

Student Finance is the name for the administration of higher education student loans and grants.

Student Finance England administer applications and queries you can contact them by telephoning 0300 100 0607.

For details of the arrangements and other finance related information, visit GOV.UK.

Info for parents, students and teachers

Rate this page