Land ownership

We can tell you if the council owns a particular plot of land or property.

Please remember to include precise details of the address, location or adjoining road names together with pertinent details of regarding enquiry - for example, do you want to rent or buy the land/property or is there a problem with the land/property you are enquiring after?

If you can include a plan or sketch drawing with rough dimensions of the area this will help us to answer your questions. Please ensure you provide us with a contact telephone number just in case we have any questions we need to ask you before we respond.

We do not have details of private land/property ownership. If the area is privately owned, you can contact the Lytham District Land Registry by phoning 01253 849849 or visit the Land Registry website.

Who to contact

Property Information Team
Property Services
Salford Civic Centre
Chorley Road
M27 5AW
Map to this location
Rate this page