Starting a business is both exciting and rewarding, but it is also full of challenges.
Don't underestimate the level of commitment and resources required to turn your dream into reality. Getting the right advice is priceless, and help is on hand.
1 to 2 to 1 business advice at Eccles Library
Business Growth Hub has launched its new Start Smart programme, designed to support local residents who want to find out if self-employment is right for them - and those who have recently started their own business.
Support through workshops, events and one-to-one specialist advice includes:
- Analysis of business idea and exploration of viability
- Advise how self employment may impact on personal circumstances
- Legalities of becoming self employed / starting a business
- Business and cash flow planning
- Advice on where to access grants and finance
- Recruiting and managing staff
- New product development
Book a place now
Other ways to get help
For more information get in touch with the Start Smart team at Business Growth Hub by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 359 3050.