Salford Employment and Recuitment City Hub (SEARCH) can help your business grow by offering you free recruitment support.
A dedicated account manager will advise and liaise with you throughout the process providing:
- vacancy handling and free advertisement
- direct access to a pool of local candidates, who have been skills matched specifically for your vacancies
- support via processing, screening and assessment for applicants in order to facilitate the recruitment
- management of open days, jobs fairs and recruitment events
- premises for holding interviews
- development of employer specific pre-employment training programmes at no cost to your company
- access to grants and funding
We can also support you with training and workforce development opportunities, including:
- a range of apprenticeships (open to all age ranges)
- NVQ training
- professional training and development
- bespoke training courses designed with employers
- financial support towards the cost of training
- contact us to discuss the tailored support your business could benefit from
To find out more, email SEARCH@work-solutions.org.uk.
For further information on how SEARCH can support your business, visit the Locate in Salford website.