We are inviting the public to comment on a draft of the Salford Domestic Abuse Commissioning Strategy 2021-2026. This strategy explains what we will be doing about Domestic Abuse across Salford in the next five years and what our vision and priorities are.
This strategy is set out around five main priorities:
- We want to make sure different public service organisations in Salford are working together.
- We want to prevent and reduce domestic abuse and identify it quickly when it is happening.
- We want to develop and deliver high quality services that help people.
- We want to provide long term support that recognises trauma and reduce barriers to reporting.
- We want people who have experienced domestic abuse and those who cause harm to get the justice and support they need.
We would like to hear your opinion on these plans so we can improve them. If you would like to have a say in how services should be developed:
- Please read through the strategy and supporting information linked below. You can send feedback via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also complete this short feedback survey that summarises key elements of the strategy and asks some questions.
- If you would like to discuss your thoughts in person, we can also arrange this. Please contact email@example.com
This consultation will end after 14 July 2021 and we will publish a revised version of the strategy later.
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.
This page was last updated on 18 June 2021