Housing standards in Salford

Salford City Council aims to ensure that landlords who provide rented accommodation in the city supply a good quality service to their clients.

Keep your home free from damp and mould

There are a number of documents below, which you can download which prescribe certain standards that need to achieved in private rented accommodation.

If you are a tenant and you feel that there are possible disrepair issues in your rented property, you can contact us. Please see our complain about a rented property page.

Or if you'd like to tell us about an empty property you can complete our report an empty property form.

Rate this page