Permit transfer

How do I transfer my permit?

Installations may change hands through normal business transactions either in whole or in part. Where an operator wishes to transfer all or part of the installation to another operator, both parties will need to make a joint application to Salford City Council before the transfer takes place. The appropriate forms are available to download at the bottom of the page.

How long does it take to process an application?

The timescale for transfer applications is two months for all types.

How much does an application cost?

Some applications will require a charge and an application cannot be submitted without the relevant application fee. The fees and charges for Part A2 and Part B can be found on the DEFRA website.

If a fee is required, payment can be made by cheque (payable to Salford City Council) or by contacting 0161 925 1097 and making a payment over the phone.

You are advised to contact prior to submitting your application to ensure that the correct fee payment is made.

Downloadable documents

If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.

This page was last updated on 2 August 2018

Rate this page