Comments, compliments, complaints: who should I contact?

You can use our online form to make a comment, compliment or complaint.

Please try to make your comment or complaint at the place where the service is provided.

ForHousing for matters relating to the management, letting and repair of houses in West Salford.

Please note that ForHousing has its own complaints policy.

Salix Homes for matters relating to the management, letting and repair of houses in the Central Salford area.

Please note that Salix Homes has its own complaints policy.

Salford Community Leisure Limited for matters relating to:

  • Leisure centres
  • Music and Performing Arts Service (MAPAS)
  • Museums and art galleries
  • Sport, health and community leisure
  • Swimming pools

Please note that Salford Community Leisure has its own complaints policy.

Services relating to adults for matters relating to:

  • Adult Social Care
  • Occupational Therapy and equipment
  • Housing adaptations for disabled people
  • Care on Call

Also includes other adult services:

  • Health Improvement Service
  • Welfare Rights
  • Debt Advice
  • Salford Assist
  • Supported tenancies (includes temporary accommodation)
  • Housing Options
  • Adult Services Commissioning Team
  • Adult safeguarding

Services relating to children for matters relating to children and young people, including children's social care.

Council tax, benefits, Gateway centres and business rates, this also includes matters relating to:

  • Emergency (out of hours)
  • Finance (including council tax and housing benefits)
  • Information technology
  • Law and administration
  • Employment matters
  • Equal opportunities
  • Health and safety
  • Marketing and communications
    • Corporate marketing
    • Public relations
    • Tourism marketing
    • Web development

Elected members for matters relating to councillors (elected members).

Bins, litter, parks and open spaces, this also includes matters relating to:

  • Arboriculture
  • Cemeteries and crematoria
  • Citywide services
  • Commercial services (food safety/health and safety)
  • Community safety
  • Crime and disorder
  • Dog wardens
  • Graffiti
  • Grounds maintenance
  • Licensing services
  • Playgrounds, parks and open spaces
  • Pollution
  • Public health (nuisances and pest control)
  • Recycling
  • Refuse collection
  • Street cleaning
  • Trading standards (consumer advice)
  • Waste management

Regeneration and support for businesses, includes matters relating to:

  • Business and funding
    • Identifying and securing funding
    • Supporting businesses
  • Regeneration 
    • Housing regeneration
    • Public sector funding programmes
    • Developer engagement
    • People private sector investment
    • Greater Manchester Investment Fund
    • Economic and physical regeneration
  • Transport
    • Road networks
    • Rail networks

Roads, paths, planning, building, lights, parking and licensing, this also includes matters relating to:

  • Property and development
  • Regulatory services (building and development control - including planning matters)
  • Engineering and highways
  • Winter roads maintenance

If you can't use our form please use our how to phone us webpage, or other service specific web pages, to find the relevant service telephone number.


This page was last updated on 3 February 2020

Rate this page