Where to get independent advice

If you require advice contact one of the organisations below, they are there to help you - please use them.

Welfare Rights And Debt Advice
Get free, independent and confidential advice on any problems you may have with your benefits or debts.

Citizens Advice
Get advice on a range of issues including housing, employment, debt and benefits. The website also gives details of the office locations, opening times and contact details.

Unemployed Community Resource Centre
Contact the Salford Unemployed Community Resource Centre and find out about the range of services and advice that they can provide.

StepChange Debt Charity
Free advice and support when dealing with problem debts.

Money Helper service
Free and impartial money advice, set up by the government.

This page was last updated on 6 January 2023

Rate this page