Notice is hereby given that Salford City Council proposes to make the following orders under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
Establish bus lane proposals (with exemptions for cyclists and Hackney Carriages)
A6 Broad Street/Crescent Eastbound/south-eastbound carriageway
- From a point 35 metres south east from its junction with Pendleton Roundabout north east kerbline (outer) in a south easterly direction to a north west projected kerbline of Strawberry Road - Lane 1
- From a point 68 metres south east from the south eastern projected kerbline of Strawberry Road in south easterly direction to its junction with Frederick Road - Lane 2
- From a point 21.1 metres south east from the south eastern back of footway of Frederick Road for a distance of 122.1 metres in a south easterly direction - Lane 1
- From a point 18.1 metres south east of the south east projected kerbline of Statham Street to University Road (from 18.1 metres SE of Statham Street to Cross Lane - Lane 3 / From Cross Lane to University Road - Lane 1)
A6 Broad Street/Crescent Westbound/north-westbound carriageway
- From a point 65.6 metres north west from its junction with Cross Lane in a north westerly direction for a distance of 213 metres - Lane 1.
- From a point 369.6 metres north west of its junction with Cross Lane in a north westerly direction for a distance of 43.4 metres – Lane 1.
Slip road proposals
City of Salford (A6 Broad Street Off Slip Road)(Clearway) Order 2019
- Clearway (No Stopping on the Carriageway/Footway/Verge): A6 Broad Street Off Slip Road - from its junction with the A6 Broad Street to its junction with Belvedere Road.
City of Salford (A6 Broad Street Off Slip Road) (One Way Traffic) Order 2019
- One Way Traffic: A6 Broad Street Off Slip Road - between its junction with A6 Broad Street and Belvedere Road; Permitted Direction of Travel - in a north westerly direction (towards Belvedere Road).
City of Salford (A6 Broad Street Off Slip Road) (Bus Gate with Exemptions for Buses, Cycles and Hackney Carriages) Order 2019
- Prohibition of vehicles (except buses, cycles and Hackney Carriages): A6 Broad Street Off Slip Road, from its junction with the A6 Broad Street to its junction with Belvedere Road.
City of Salford (A6 Broad Street Off Slip Road at the junction with Belvedere Road) (Prohibition of Left Turn) Order 2019
- No left turn from Broad Street Off Slip Road into Belvedere Road.
Existing orders are to be amended to be consistent with proposals. A copy of the proposed order together with the plan and a statement of the council's reasons for proposing to make the order may be examined at Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, M27 5DA, between 8.30am and 4.30pm from Monday to Friday.
If you wish to object to the proposed order you should send the grounds of your objection in writing by 5 April 2019 (quoting ref L/TG/OUT1093/702).
PO Box 532
Alternatively email email@example.com.
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.