Notice is hereby given that Salford City Council proposes to make an order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
The proposed order seeks to introduce:
‘No waiting at any time’
- Adelphi Street/Silk Street - south east side from its junction with A6 Chapel Street to its junction with Blackfriars Road.
- Adelphi Street - west side from its junction with A6 Chapel Street to a point 82 metres north from the projected northern kerbline of Peru Street. North west side from a point 100 metres north of the projected northern kerbline of Peru Street in a north easterly direction for a distance of 24 metres.
- Adelphi Street/Silk Street - north west side from a point 46 metres south west from its junction with Blackburn Street to its junction with Blackfriars Road.
- Service road off Adelphi Street located 40 metres south west from Blackburn Street - both sides from its junction with Adelphi Street in a north westerly direction for 15 metres
- Adelphi Street - north west side from a point 46 metres south west from its junction with Blackburn Street in a south westerly direction for a distance of 18 metres.
Existing orders are to be amended so as to be consistent with proposals.
A copy of the proposed order together with the plan and a statement of the council's reasons for proposing to make the order may be examined at Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, M27 5DA, between 8.30am and 4.30pm from Monday to Friday.
If you wish to object to the proposed order you should send the grounds of your objection in writing by 21 January 2019 (quoting ref GS/OUT1093/692).
PO Box 532
Alternatively email email@example.com.
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.