Salford City Council proposes to make the following orders under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
The titles and effect of the proposed orders will be as follows:
Bus lane 7am to 10am and 4pm to 7pm on Monday to Friday on:
A6 Chorley Road
- South west side, from a point 77m north of its junction with north west opposite projected kerbline of Pendlebury Road for 55m in north west direction.
- South west side, from a point 51.3m north of its junction with north west opposite projected kerbline of Wellington Road for 73.15m in north west direction
No Waiting and No Loading/Unloading - Monday to Friday 7am to 10am and 4pm to 7pm on:
- North east side, from a point 10m east of the south eastern extended kerbline of Clarendon Road to Abbey Drive in a north west direction.
- South west side, from the north west extended kerbline of Pendlebury Road to Abbey Drive a north west direction.
- Both sides, from Vicarage Road to Chorley Road in north east direction.
- North west side, from north of north east extended kerbline of Chorley Road for 50m in north east direction.
- North west side, from a point 65m north of north east extended kerbline of Chorley Road to Westover Street in a north east direction.
- South east side, from Chorley Road to its extended back of footway kerbline of its junction with Westover Street in a north east direction.
Taxi rank 24 Hours on:
- West side, from a point 50m north of the northerly kerbline of Chorley Road in a north direction for 15m (three bays).
Existing orders are to be amended to be consistent with the above proposals.
A copy of the proposed orders together with the plan and a statement of the council's reasons for proposing to make the order may be examined at Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, M27 5DA, between 9am and 4.30pm from Monday to Friday.
If you wish to object to the proposed order you should send the grounds of your objection in writing by 13 February 2020 (quoting ref L/GS/OUT1093/799).
PO Box 532
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.