Notice is hereby given that Salford City Council proposes to make the following order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The effect of proposed order will be as follows:
No Waiting at Any Time:
- North side, from its junction with westerly kerbline of Blackburn Street in a westerly direction towards the residential access and then for a distance of 10.6m in a northerly direction.
- South side, from its junction with westerly kerbline of Blackburn Street for a distance of 10m in a westerly direction.
- South side, from a point 10m east of its junction with easterly kerbline of the residential access and then for a distance of 10.7m in a southerly direction.
- West side, for a distance of 27.2m (full length of the residential access).
- West side, from its junction with northerly kerbline of Linen Court for a distance of 10m in a northerly direction.
- West side, from its junction with southerly kerbline of Linen Court to its junction with northerly kerbline of Silk Street.
- East side, from its junction with northerly kerbline of Silk Street for a distance of 15m in a northerly direction.
Existing orders are to be amended so as to be consistent with proposals.
A copy of the proposed order together with the plan and a statement of the council's reasons for proposing to make the order may be examined at Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, M27 5DA, between 8.30am and 5pm from Monday to Friday.
If you wish to object to the proposed order you should send the grounds of your objection in writing by 14 September 2018 (quoting ref L/TG/OUT1093/651).
PO Box 532
Alternatively email email@example.com.
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.