The Council of the City of Salford proposes to make the following orders under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (Liverpool Road, Argosy Drive, Avroe Road and Stadium Way) (Prohibition of Waiting and Amendment) Order 2018.
The effect of the proposed orders will be to introduce No Waiting at Any Time on:
- North side from a point 15m north east of the junction with Hampson Street in a westerly direction to the roundabout with M60.
- North side from the roundabout with the M60 in a westerly direction to its junction with Stadium Way.
- South side from the junction with Barton Road in a westerly direction to the roundabout with M60.
- South side from the roundabout with M60 in a westerly direction to its junction with Stadium Way.
- North side from Stadium Way in a westerly direction including the cul-de-sac end of Liverpool Road.
- South side from Stadium Way in a westerly direction including the cul-de-sac end of Liverpool Road.
- Both sides for a distance of 25m from the junction with Liverpool Road in a northerly direction.
- Both sides for a distance of 10m from the extended western kerbline of Argosy Drive in a westerly direction.
- East side from a point 54.4m north side from the extended northern kerbline of New Road to its junction with Liverpool Road.
- West side from a point 55.8m north side from the extended northern kerbline of New Road to its junction with Liverpool Road.
A copy of the proposed order, a plan of the area and statement of the council's reasons for proposing to make the order may be examined at Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Rd, Swinton, M27 5DA, between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you wish to object to the proposed order you should send the grounds of your objection in writing (quoting reference number: GS/OUT1093/545) by 29 March 2018 to:
PO Box 532
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.