Salford City Council proposes to make the following orders under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The titles and effects of the orders are as follows:
City of Salford (Racecourse Way, Oaklands Road And Christie Lane, Kersal) (Prohibition Of Waiting) Order 2018
No waiting at any time:
- South east side, from a from point 5 metres south west of the cul-de-sac end of Racecourse Way in a south , south westerly and westerly direction for a distance of 10 metres.
- Both sides, from the south eastern kerb line of Oaklands Road in a south easterly direction for a distance of 6 metres.
- South east side, from a point 10 metres south east of the centre line junction with Racecourse Way in a north easterly direction for a distance of 20 metres.
- North west side, from a point 15 metres south west of the centre line junction with Christie Lane in a north easterly direction for a distance of 30 metres.
- South west side, from the northern western extended kerb line of Oaklands Road in a north westerly direction for a distance of 12 metres.
- North west side, from the northern western extended kerb line of Oaklands Road in a north westerly direction for a distance of 15 metres.
City of Salford (Unity Quarter Area, Kersal) (20 Mph Zone) Order 2018
To introduce a 20MPH speed limit on the entire lengths of the following Roads:
- Christie Lane
- Blyton Lane
- Dickens Close
- Green Way
- Crompton Avenue
- Chaucer Way
- Melville Street
- Travers Street
Existing orders are to be amended so as to be consistent with proposals.
Copies of the proposed orders, plans of the area and a statement of the council's reasons for proposing to make the orders may be examined at Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, M27 5DA, 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday.
If you wish to object to the proposed order you should send the grounds of your objection in writing by 31 August 2018 (quoting ref L/TGA/OUT1093/649).
PO Box 532
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.