Notice is hereby given that Salford City Council proposes to make an order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and the Road Traffic Exemptions (Special Forces) (Variation and Amendment) Regulations 2011.
The proposed order seeks to introduce Proposed No Waiting at Any Time on:
- North west side, from a point 54 metres north east from its junction with Barton Road for a distance of 25 metres in a north easterly direction.
- South side, from its junction with the eastern kerbline of Lower Brook Lane in a north westerly direction for a distance of ten metres.
- South side, from its junction with the western kerbline of Lower Brook Lane in an easterly direction for a distance of ten metres.
Lower Brook Lane
- West side, from a point 39 metres south west from its junction with Stablefold in a southerly direction for a distance of 19 metres.
- Both sides, from its junction with the southern kerbline of Stablefold in a southerly direction for a distance of ten metres.
A copy of the proposed order together with the plan and a statement of the council's reasons for proposing to make the order may be examined at Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, M27 5DA, between 8.30am and 5pm from Monday to Friday.
If you wish to object to the proposed order you should send the grounds of your objection in writing by 27 July 2018 (quoting ref L/TG/OUT1093/637).
PO Box 532
Alternatively email email@example.com.
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.