The council of the City of Salford proposes to make the the following orders under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
The effect of the proposed orders will be to introduce City of Salford (Stadium Way/New Road) (Prohibition of U Turn, Right Turn and Revocation) Order 2018.
Proposed Prohibition of U turn:
Stadium Way/New Road
- From Stadium Way, southbound approach.
- From Stadium Way, northbound approach.
- From New Road, westbound approach.
- From New Road, eastbound approach.
Eccles Wastewater treatment works/New Road
- From New Road, northbound approach.
A57 Liverpool Road
- From a point 50 metres east of City Airport Access to a point 100 metres south west of the access to Makro.
Proposed Prohibition of Right turn:
- From the unnamed access to Eccles Wastewater treatment works - Into New Road linking with Stadium Way.
City of Salford (A57 Liverpool Rd, A57 Cadishead Way and Stadium Way) (Clearway with Exemption for Buses and Revocation) Order 2018
Proposed No Stopping Except for Buses on:
A57 Liverpool Road
- From the Salford boundary at Manchester Ship Canal to the junction with Cadishead Way (including the gyratory system).
A57 Cadishead Way
- From the gyratory system at the junction of the B5320 Liverpool Road/A57 Liverpool Road to the City of Salford/Warrington Borough Council boundary.
A57 Stadium Way
- From a point 55 metres north side from the extended northern kerbline of New Road in a southerly direction to the junction with New Road.
Existing orders have been amended to be consistent with the proposals.
A copy of the proposed order, a plan of the area and statement of the council's reasons for proposing to make the order may be examined at Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Roadd, Swinton, M27 5DA, between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
If you wish to object to the proposed order you should send the grounds of your objection in writing (quoting ref Number: GS/OUT1093/545) by 29 March 2018 to:
PO Box 532
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.