Notice is hereby given that Salford City Council proposes to make the following order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
The title and effect of the order will be as follows: City of Salford (Whitewood Road area, Walkden) (prohibition of waiting) order 2018.
Proposed No Waiting At Any Time on:
- Hawthorn Avenue, east side, from a point ten metres south of the southern extended kerbline of Juneberry Avenue in a northerly direction for a distance of 26 metres
- Juneberry Avenue, both sides, from the eastern kerbline of Hawthorn Avenue in an easterly direction for a distance of ten metres
- Laburnum Road, west side, from a point ten metres south of the southern extended kerbline of Palmetto Lane in a northerly direction for a distance of 26 metres
- Palmetto Lane, both sides, from the western kerbline of Laburnum Road in a westerly direction for a distance of ten metres
- Whitewood Road,south side, from a point 4.5 metres west of the eastern cul-de-sac end kerbline, adjacent to no.44 Laburnum Road, in a south, west and then northerly direction to a point 19 metres west of the cul-de-sac end, opposite no.2 Whitewood Road
- Whitewood Road, south side, from a point 4.5 metres east of the western cul-de-sac end kerbline, opposite no.1 Whitewood Road, in a south, east and then northerly direction to a point 18.5 metres east of the cul-de-sac end, opposite no.3 Whitewood Road.
A copy of the proposed order together with the plan and a statement of the council's reasons for proposing to make the order may be examined at Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, M27 5DA, between 8.30am and 4.30pm from Monday to Friday.
If you wish to object to the proposed order you should send the grounds of your objection in writing by 21 December 2018 (quoting ref L/TG/OUT1093/683).
PO Box 532
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to view documents of these types, our downloads page provides links to viewing software.