Current traffic regulation orders
Please refer to the notes below for guidance on the order making process.
- Shield Drive, Worsley
- Leigh Road and Sandringham Road, Worsley
- Gardner Street, Salford
- Bridgewater Street, Salford
- Great Clowes Street and Blackfriars Road, Salford
- Various roads in the vicinity of St Ambrose Barlow High School and Wardley Primary School
- Heathside Grove, Salford
- Various roads in the vicinity of Fiddlers Lane Primary, Moorfield Primary, St Joseph The Worker, Irlam Endowed and Irlam Primary Schools, Salford
- Leicester Road, Broughton
- Carlisle Street, Swinton
- Russell Road, Salford
- Edge Fold Crescent, Walkden
- Basten Drive and Bevendon Square, Broughton
- Kearton Drive, Eccles
- Broughton Lane and Lord Street, Salford
- Cambell Road, Eccles
- Gilchrist Road, Cadishead
- Greencourt Drive
- Cawdor Street
The order making process
A decision is usually required by the Planning and Transportation Regulatory Panel that the order is needed.
At this time the order is advertised and people are given 21 days to object to its installation. Traffic regulation orders currently being advertised can be viewed further down this page. At the end of this period a report is taken back to the panel which details the objections and they determine whether or not to introduce it.
If they decide that the order should be introduced, the required works such as lining and signing are carried out and then the order is 'sealed'. Seven days later it can be enforced.
Double yellow lines no longer require a 24 hour 'no waiting' plate, they can be enforced on their own.
Sometimes, however, temporary orders or experimental orders are introduced which require a slightly different process but still gives people an opportunity to put forward their views.
Who to contact
- Traffic Management Section
- Urban Vision Partnership Limited
Map to this location
- 0161 909 6505
This page was last updated on 18 November 2015